Brochure Style Website Design
A Brochure Style Website is an excellent advertisement for your business. It can display information such as your opening/office hours, your address and telephone numbers as well as details of your Services, Prices and Terms of Business. It can include images, a logo, a map an e-mail link and/or an enquiry form.
A typical design would be:
- Home page - Information of who you are and what you do.
- Products page - Images and descriptions of your products or services.
- Contacts page - Your address, contact details and enquiry form.
Your information will be available to customers worldwide 24/7 and can be updated without printing and distribution costs. Once you have a website it can be submitted to search engines and free directories to increase your Internet presence.
- You can have a Brochure Style Website even if you do not have any IT skills, we can design website for you and if you are unable to browse the Internet, we can send you a printed copy of your website to view and comment on before publication.
- Basic IT skills would enable you to view your website online and receive e-mails and respond.
- More advanced skills would enable you to update your website content.
To promote a special offer consider a Microsite Design
Want to display your products but not sell online consider a Catalogue Style Website.
To sell products online direct from your website consider a E-commerce Website.
Examples of Brochure Style Website Design
|Kidlington Builders and Decorators, Oxford||First Touch Thai Travel, Leeds||Bynik Electrical, Hull||Birkenshaw Kindergarten,
Leeds - Bradford